(The links provided in this post are affiliate links which means I may be earn a few bucks from your purchase at no extra cost to you.)
It’s time for another Friday Favorites! Since I’m back to breastfeeding (I’ve really only had about a 4 week break in 3 years lol), I’m going to share my favorite things in regards to breastfeeding.
1) Medela Easy Expression Hands-Free Bustier, Black, Medium. I love this pumping bra and it is a must have for me. It allows you to be hands free while you pump. I know many people will cut holes in sports bras but I prefer this bra. It’s slips on easily because it has a zipper in the front so I don’t have to pull it over my head. Maybe I’m lazy, but I love it!
2) Food! That’s a no-brainer, right? Specifically things that help boost milk supply. I love to make lactation cookies. Do we really need an excuse to have a cookie? Use oats, flax seed and brewers yeast to help your supply.
3) Nursing pillow. I love my Boppy! How cute is this owl boppy?
4) Breastmilk storage bags. Lay Lansinoh Breastmilk Storage Bags With Convenient Pour Spout and Patented Double Zipper Seal, Ideal for Storing and Freezing Breastmilk, 100 Count, BPA and BPS Free“>these flat to freeze and you can easily store them without taking up a lot of freezer space.
6) These gel pads are amazing! You can use them hot or cold. Great for any discomfort in the early days of breastfeeding or for the pain from mastitis.
What are your must haves, mamas?