Check out this list of my favorite affiliates for new bloggers!
This post contains affiliate links. I will get paid if you make a purchase at no cost to you. All opinions are my own and I only share products that I love!
Are you a new blogger or new to the affiliate game? Affiliate marketing can be so overwhelming! There are so many available affiliates for new bloggers! Do you sign up for a bunch? Just one?
I recommend picking only a few to start with. In order to make money from affiliate marketing, you need the trust of your audience. If you are throwing out affiliate links left and right, they may think you are just trying to earn a buck.
Make a list of the products or stores that you already love! That’s a great place to start. For example, I love Jane.com. This store is through Shareasale affiliate program. Shareasale has a ton of stores in the program so I definitely recommend checking them out and applying.
1) Amazon. Hugely popular but only has a 24 hour cookie window. You can make money as a new blogger with Amazon, but I have definitely struggled with this. (Full disclosure: I’ve been kicked out of the program before for not getting sales, but it’s easy to reapply.)
2) DealPro. This is my favorite right now. You get $5 for each referral you send to DealPro when they sign up and are approved. If you enjoy writing sponsored posts, you should make sure you sign up for their Savings.com Sponsored Campaigns. They will have campaigns that you can join and make great money!
3) Tailwind. If you are using Tailwind, sign up for their affiliate program.
4) PicMonkey” target=”_blank” rel=”noopener”>PicMonkey. If you are using and loving their paid version, join the affiliate program and tell your readers how fantastic it is.
5) Skimlinks. It turns all of your links into affiliate links. You just need to make sure that you put their code into your site. (Don’t worry, they tell you exactly how to do that!)
6) It’s All You Boo! I recently got the Slay Your Goals Planner and loved it. I am now an affiliate for it. If you have a course or product from a fellow blogger that you love, see if they have a referral program. The payout is usually pretty great.
7) The Ultimate Bundles They bundle ebooks, courses and resources at a discounted price that you can let your readers know about!
9) Siteground or whatever host you use and love. I personally love Siteground and the amazing customer service that they offer.
Apply to programs that you love. Write posts about the products you love. If there is something that you really like but are unsure if they have an affiliate program, reach out to the company.
Don’t let the fact that you are new to blogging, stop you. The worst they can say is no.
Aside from the fact that any entrepreneur should use this source, their affiliate program is incredible!
When I began blogging, I took a chance and emailed a company that I love. I was so surprised that they wanted to collaborate and I have been a Brand Ambassador for them ever since!
There are so many options for affiliates for new bloggers. This can be a great way to bring in some money and really grow your income.
Be sure to check out my Resources Page where I update my lasted favorites!
What are your favorite affiliates?